Canadian Heritage Funding Portal
- Don't share passwords or PINs online or over the phone.
- Don’t choose to have your credentials saved by your web browser.
- Log off or sign out of accounts and websites when you leave the computer.
- Clear your browser’s cache and close your browser after your online session.
- Use caution when entering passwords or PINs in public.
If you require assistance using the portal or need to apply offline, don’t hesitate to contact us:
Toll-free, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time).
TTY: 1-888-997-3123 (for people who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired).
For the best navigating experience, we recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge on Windows or macOS.
Department and agency contacts, change your address
A list of current government and related organizations
Government structure, priorities, finances and regulations
Accessible government, open information and data, open dialogue